Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A quick lil' update...

I feel compelled to update my blog, but since I’m at work, I’m forced to do it all James Bond-esque. Soooo, right now, this is actually being typed into a Word docutment at 8pt font. HAHA. I go to such great lengths to avoid working…

We go to the geneticists on Friday at 12:30 to get all the results of Patrick’s testing. IT’S ABOUT DAMN TIME. Talk about drawing out the experience. I find my whole experience sad, and I’m not talking about losing my baby, either. I expect that to be heartbreaking. What sucks even worse is being treated like a statistic, being brushed off, and not given answers. Even if the answer is “fluke”, “we don’t know”, at least make it look like, for 5 minutes, you care that I lost my kid, mmmkay? Thanks.

Apartment hunting is going terribly. I feel like we’re never going to find anything. Then I see my neighbors, who rent, and with as asshole-ish as they are, I know SOMEONE, somewhere will rent to us. There is always hope. I just have to keep searching for the perfect place.

I’m sure I will have more to say on Friday, but until then, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment