Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm a perfectionist, so why is everything so out of order?

Do you know what sucks about being a perfectionist? If you're like me, it means nothing ever gets done. Because you look at something, and it must be done just so, and you start on it, and realize what a huge project it is, and get sidetracked, and 7 hours later, you forgot what it was that you were trying to perfect this time. And then you give up.

I'm determined to restore order to life. The last 9 months have been one big mash of anti-social,no motivation hell. It's been 9 months. I need to get back to normal life. I need to stop procrastinating and do something about all the stuff that's been bugging me, instead of just letting it bug me.

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Blah, I say. F you, chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment