Friday, February 11, 2011

Stupid sinus infections

So, while on the road this week, I managed to pick up a cold, and a sinus infection. Yuck! My doc was nice enough to call in an antibiotic for me, which I started yesterday, and already I can feel a difference.

Still waiting on Aunt Flo to show up, so we can get this Clomid round on the road. I'm nervous because the longer it waits, the more likely it is that I'll be out of town when I should be at home, doing the baby dance.

I'm much more calm about this go round. Rather than feeling stressed, I just worry a bit about timing, but I also kind of think, "well, I have refills, and there's always next month." Even if we don't conceive right away, at least this will force my body into a more normal cycle! (We hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment