Monday, May 16, 2011

My own personal crisis mode...

About once a year, I question my life. Namely, coming up to my birthday. I wonder about if I am happy with where I am going, what I am doing. I worry that I'm doing things all wrong.

And I've come to the conclusion that I AM doing things all wrong. I'm punishing myself for things which are not my fault, and standing back when I should be stepping up to defend myself from the the things that are harmful to me.

It's time for big changes around here.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting blog. Honest opinions should always be good. Shouldn't they?


    Nice blog work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the Next Blog button on the Nav Bar located at the top of my blogger.com site. I frequently just travel around looking for other blogs which exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people express themselves. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete