Monday, February 16, 2009

Another week....

My FIRST, yes FIRST doctor's appointment is on March 5th at 11am. I am doubtful that I'll get anything more than an internal and pap, and everything else will have to be scheduled from there, but I'm still excited. It makes things so much more real. I was terrified that I would never make it there - then out of nowhere I got this new job that just happens to give health insurance very quickly, so YAY, baby gets healthcare! I feel guilty that I'll be almost 20 weeks along when I finally get to the doctor, but I know it could be a lot worse, and I take my vitamins everyday, and other than these dang headaches, I'm not having any weird problems. Now that I have a date though, it's just so much more real, and time is CRAWLING BY!!

I'm starving, and I really should go do hair and makeup for work, so off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment