Sunday, February 15, 2009

A foray into baby blogging...

I blog a lot on myspace, but I also assume that most of my friends don't want to read my random baby posts, so I figured I would start a new blog here specifically devoted to my pregnancy complaints (LOL!). I love people's blogs talking about their cravings and feeligns and such so here's my own.

Current cravings:
WHITE CASTLE (OMG I could kill for it)

Current complaints:
This headache I've head for about 3 weeks can bite the big one, but other than that, feeling pretty good.

I really want to go to the zoo today! I've been dying to go for weeks now but it's just too cold. I'm leaning towards a zoo-themed nursery (if we end up having a nursery; more on that later) so I think that's where my obsession comes from.

I think, also, I'm just tired of being in the house. I've FINALLY got some energy back, but Will sleeps during the day at works at night, so I spend my weekends sitting around doing nothing, since I don't want him to feel left out. Ugh. On the one hand, I hate that he works 3rd shift, on the other, I feel blessed that he's got a job, since so many other people don't, AND we aren't going to have to put baby in daycare as long as he's working 3rd shift, so that's a definite plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment