Monday, February 16, 2009

A few random thoughts...

Start off with the current cravings... I got in my White Castle craving today and killed that, so for now, nothing. Well, except garlic. had baked mostaciolli and garlic bread for dinner, a bowl of garlic mashed potatoes a lil bit ago, and now craving a Claussen pickle, but I don't think I can fit in in on top of the potatoes!

As for my current state of mind, I'm in baby hyper planning mode. Trying to decide in the span of one night on a crib, changing table, stroller, etc. etc. I guess it would help if I knew what we were having!

I'm also feelin a huge nesting urge, but not here at this house - I want to be out of here! I love my parents dearly and thank the powers that be that they are so loving and supportive, but I am jonesing for our own space again! Not to mention, my nesting urges involve a baby's room that we just can't have here. Can't wait until Wednesday when I get paid and can finally put part of it in savings!!

I'm also torn on names. Not the real birth names, but the now names, like, ok, I admit, I'm a bad mommy-to-be, cause I call this little one the demon spaawn, but somehow, it fits. This child will be the most charismatic, loveable child ever. To everyone else. For Will and I, I think this child will terrorize us to no end. Payback for the pains in the butts we were as kids!!

Ok, off to bed! Little booger drains the energy right out of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment