Monday, July 20, 2009

I am continually amazed at the lengths people will go to to make themselves feel better...

Like the guy, this morning, who told me I was "snotty" and "talking to you is like going to the dentist", all because I was nice enough to tell him that buying a new machine would be cheaper than having his ancient one repaired. Oh, and he kept calling me "sweetheart", in a snotty tone.

Oh, and the neighbor I mentioned yesterday, who got upset over the note on the car? She CALLED THE LANDLORD! LOL! Who promptly emailed me and told me she was fine with me putting parking notices on cars, but that I should have asked the neighbors if their cars were there. Um.... I knocked on everyone's doors before I did it... maybe the snotty Coach-carrying yupster should have answered her door. (Although, in hindsight, I really should have known that the silver Volvo was theirs, haha).

Then again, I doubt she could hear it over the sounds of her children trampling around her apartment like elephants.

No comments:

Post a Comment