Sunday, July 19, 2009

There is no greater feeling...

...than a sense of completion.

Everything in my life lately has been one big ball of uncomplete, open ended events. Completion is something I get little of.

AF showed up today. Thank god. While a positive pregnancy test would be grand, I just don't want to have any mishaps again, and since I'm still in the middle of all this testing, this is a blessing in disguise. Now onto bigger and better things - like "practice" for the main event. ;)

On the issue of getting unpacked and settled into the apartment, well, that got put on hold in favor of quilting this weekend, but rest assured I will get back into the swing of things this week (only because my sewing machine is buried in the other room, and I need it to continue the quilt. HAHA). At least SOMETHING is motivating me.

I am also extremely thankful for the END of the Taste of Summer here in town. I resorted, today, to writing nasty notes to the people who parked in our spots, which backfired on me when I accidentally put them on the NEIGHBOR'S cars, and they got pissed. Well, sue me. At least I didn't call the tow company and have every car but ours towed. You didn't answer your door when I knocked to ask which cars were yours, so oh well. The neighbor lady hates me now, I think, but A) the note said "If you're not a resident of 910 Main...", and you are, so you should have disregarded any further text, and B) You can't tell me it doesn't piss you off when you have to walk 3 blocks with your two loud ass kids when these people blatantly disregard the private parking signs and steal our spots. Pull the stick out of your ass, lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment