Thursday, April 23, 2009

The wait is killing me....

I broke down and called the high risk OB who delivered Patrick, today. I am tired of the waiting. After a few transfers, I was told that the genetic testing is not back yet, but should be in the next few days. I can call at the end of next week to get a copy of that. The autopsy results take a bit longer, so they are having me schedule a "post loss" follow up in 6 weeks to make sure those are in by the time of my appointment. BUT that would be the first week of June, and they don't have the schedule yet, so they're calling me back tomorrow to get it scheduled.

I just want some answers, people. Is this so much to ask??

1 comment:

  1. Boo for waiting. I was never much for patience. And I think it would be extremely hard waiting for answers on Patrick.

    ReplyDelete