Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Round 3

The next round will be coming in shortly. I am sad to report that over the last hour, hour and a half, the mild pains I was having? Yeah, they've gone away. I'm scared of this dragging out forever. I just have to hold onto my patience for now.

We had visitors for a bit, hence my actually PUTTING THE LAPTOP AWAY for a few minutes. We're over an hour from home, so I know not many will be able to come visit, but I know they would if they could.

And I swear I'm going to have Will sneak me in some solid food here soon. My stomach is growling so loud... and Will's outside having a smoke, so I'm alone, nice and quiet in here.... and then my stomach growls and I wonder if the people in the next room can hear it. Dang echo.

I'm still calm, and getting tired. I didn't sleep much last night. I'm going to attempt a nap in a bit, after this next pill. I'm starting to get a little scared of how much worse the pain will get. It's really nothing at this point, and that seems almost too good to be true. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment