Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Some things to think about....

I've been trying to sit down and write out a list of questions for my doctor's appointment on 4/16. But I'm at a loss. I know the two big things I want to ask are when can we start trying again, and if my next pregnancy would be considered high risk, given what's happened this time around. (I have a feeling that we can't answer that until all the test results come back). I'm also considering calling the high risk OB who delivered me, and who will be giving us the test results, if I haven't heard from them by the time I go to my follow up. I am really hoping that they don't want to send me back to that OB. I felt rushed out and left with very little answers, about my OWN health/well being. I felt cheated that I wasn't given any after instruction other than to watch for excessive clots, that I wasn't given an option of taking a few more days off work. No warning of how long I might bleed. Then, when I call to make my followup, they say I don't need one? Um, HELLO? I just delivered a 21 week old baby. I'm glad I addressed my own concerns and called my regular OB. The RECEPTIONIST didn't even ask my OB, just immediately said "Of course you need a followup!" Well, DUH.

Now I wait, impatiently, for my followup, and some answers.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry this happened to you guys. Hang in there and be strong. I'm keeping you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete